Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Roxie...such a "face, and those EARS!"

 
Roxie...all grown up  Weighs about 12 lbs.  Her ears dropped!
Roxie, a PapiPoo Pup

This is where I sit to watch for intruders outside!



I hope they don't notice that shredded toilet paper in the bathroom!
Well...I'm just over 5 months old now...and I know how to go potty outside (I ring a bell on the door handle to let the family know I gotta go!).  I get to pick who I want to sleep with each night (mom and dad are the best, but I love Haydens fuzzy lion blanket to curl up on, and Rachel tends to flop around too much so I avoid sleeping on her tall bed in case I get pushed off, I could get hurt).  I have to have something different to eat each day...sometimes mom fries an egg for my breakfast, or I get some meat from dinner, or maybe I'm in the mood for my regular old crunchy dog food...it's all up to me because I'm so cute, I mostly get my way, mostly. I hate staying in my dumb cage when the family goes somewhere I'm not welcome...like Church or the grocery stores. I don't see why I can't go...I'm a good girl and just want to be included. I pout and cry in there...it's pitiful and I know how to make them feel bad for leaving me.   I weigh 4 1/2 lbs, and I am probably almost done growing. I am getting an operation Friday so I can't have puppies.  I heard mom say she is scared for me to have puppies, because I'm so tiny.  That's ok by me...I am going to stay a puppy myself and get all the attention...this way I won't have to share!  My ears look huge, but really it's mostly hair you see...everyone makes fun of them, but mom loves them.  They make people smile for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment